Metro Los Angeles
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Metro Los Angeles
Operations, Safety, and Customer Experience Committee on 2020-09-17 9:00 AM
Meeting Time: September 17, 2020 at 9:00am PDT
Closed for Comment September 17, 2020 at 9:00am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
APPROVE Consent Calendar Items: 16, 17, and 18. Consent Calendar items are approved by one motion unless held by a Director for discussion and/or separate action.
16. SUBJECT: MEMBERSHIP ON METRO'S WESTSIDE CENTRAL SERVICE COUNCILS APPROVE Cynthia Rose for membership on Metro's Westside Central Service Council.
17. SUBJECT: SPARK PLUGS AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to award a two-year, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity Contract No. MA69672000 to Cummins Incorporated, the lowest responsive and responsible bidder for spark plugs for Metro's bus engines. The Contract one-year base amount is $909,973 inclusive of sales tax, and the one-year option amount is $939,154, inclusive of sales tax, for a total contract amount of $1,849,127, subject to resolution of protest(s), if any.
18. SUBJECT: HERBICIDE APPLICATION SERVICES AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute Modification No. 9 to Contract No. OP33673325 with Conejo Crest Landscape Maintenance, Inc., for herbicide application services to increase the contract authority by $330,000 increasing the total contract value from $2,026,594.55 to $2,356,594.55 and extending the period of performance from December 1, 2020 to November 30, 2021.
19. SUBJECT: OPERATIONS EMPLOYEES OF THE MONTH RECOGNIZE Operations Employees of the Month
20. SUBJECT: ORAL REPORT ON COVID-19 TRANSIT UPDATE RECEIVE oral report on COVID-19 Transit Update
21. SUBJECT: PEST AND BIRD CONTROL SERVICES ACTION: APPROVE CONTRACT MODIFICATION AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer to execute Modification No. 4 to Contract No. OP852420003367 with Pestmaster Services Inc., for pest and bird control services to exercise the one, two-year option in the amount of $2,727,946.08, increasing the total contract value from $3,926,123.12 to $6,654,069.20 and extending the period of performance from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022.
22. SUBJECT: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE PLANNING RECEIVE oral report on Customer Experience Planning.
23. SUBJECT: QUARTERLY UPDATE ON METRO'S HOMELESS OUTREACH EFFORTS RECEIVE AND FILE Update on Metro's Homeless Outreach Efforts.
24. SUBJECT: MONTHLY UPDATE ON TRANSIT SAFETY AND SECURITY PERFORMANCE RECEIVE AND FILE Transit Safety and Security Report
25. SUBJECT: REPORT BACK ON COMMUNITY SAFETY APPROACH TO SYSTEM SECURITY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT RECEIVE AND FILE Report on a Community Safety Approach to System Security and Law Enforcement.
26. SUBJECT: REPORT BACK ON USE OF FORCE POLICIES RECEIVE AND FILE on 'Use of Force' polices followed by Metro policing contractors and employees.
RECEIVE General Public Comment
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus