Metro Los Angeles
Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
Metro Los Angeles
Executive Management Committee on 2020-09-17 11:30 AM
Meeting Time: September 17, 2020 at 11:30am PDT
Closed for Comment September 17, 2020 at 11:30am PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
APPROVE Consent Calendar Item: 7. Consent Calendar items are approved by one motion unless held by a Director for discussion and/or separate action.
7. SUBJECT: EXPRESSLANES FINANCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES AUTHORIZE the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to: EXECUTE Modification No. 1 to Task Order No. 17 to Contract No. PS 13052103I to exercise two (2), one-year options with Sperry Capital Inc. to serve as financial advisor on the Metro ExpressLanes, in the not-to-exceed amount of $337,725 for Option Year 1, and in the not-to-exceed amount of $270,180 for Option Year 2, increasing the not to-exceed Task Order value from $1,243,065 to $1,850,970 and extending the contract term from October 17, 2020, to October 17, 2022.
15. SUBJECT: 2020 LONG RANGE TRANSPORTATION PLAN REQUEST FOR ADOPTION CONSIDER: APPROVING the following: A. ADOPT the 2020 Long Range Transportation Plan; and B. APPROVE the development of a Short Range Transportation Plan, to include a strategic project list.
29. SUBJECT: STATE AND FEDERAL REPORT RECEIVE AND FILE September 2020 State and Federal Legislative Report.
30. SUBJECT: UPDATE ON TAP MOBILE APP RECEIVE oral report on Tap Mobile App.
31. SUBJECT: FARE CAPPING RECEIVE AND FILE this report on the evaluation of fare capping for Metro, update on the review of EZ transit pass pricing, and potential changes to the current fare structure.
32. SUBJECT: LOS ANGELES AERIAL RAPID TRANSIT PROJECT UPDATE RECEIVE oral report on the Los Angeles Aerial Rapid Transit Project.
33. SUBJECT: MOVING BEYOND SUSTAINABILITY ADOPT Moving Beyond Sustainability as Metro's strategic plan for sustainability over the next ten years.
34. SUBJECT: OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL REPORT ON METRO PERSONNEL HIRING PROCESS STUDY RECEIVE AND FILE Office of Inspector General ("OIG") report on Metro Personnel Hiring Practices Study
RECEIVE General Public Comment
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus